Updated on October 21, 2014 - by Marilyn Johnson
Updated on October 22, 2014 - -submitted.
Updated on October 22, 2014 - Trivia question: what do you call that bowl thingy full of holes that lives in the kitchen cupboard - the one that looks like a basin that's been peppered with shotgun pellets?.
Updated on October 22, 2014 - Oct. 9 – Thirteen tenants and three visitors sat down to a delicious shepherd’s pie supper with all the trimmings, and wonderful desserts. Attending were Urbain Leduc, May Ludtke, Pearl Haygarth, Earl and Sheila Enevoldsen, Esther Walls, Laura....
Updated on October 21, 2014 - Oxbow and area residents are in for a treat Oct. 24 when husband and wife musical duo Winsome Kind make a stop in the southeast Sask. community as part of their Canadian Prairie tour. The concert in Oxbow is a fundraiser for Expressway Family Centre.....
Updated on October 15, 2014 - Life is change – marriages begin and end, children are born and grow, you are employed for years and then you retire – and at each step along the way, you must document those changes..
Updated on October 22, 2014 - Although going to Africa was always something she wanted to do, Diana Dixon had a life-changing experience..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Toyota Canada marks 50th anniversary with special-edition 2015 Corolla
- An evening involving a charity, a flash car and Heather Ballentine
- BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2: above and beyond
- 2015 Infiniti Q70: stretching luxury to new lengths
- Toyota explains the meaning of the name of its most famous models